AIR PROTEX mask - ORIGINAL
The AIR PROTEX - ORIGINAL mask at first glance looks like a conventional fabric mask. Light, washable, easy to use and without any manipulation of filter assembly, it nevertheless has its own characteristics and differentiates it from other traditional masks.
It is made up of 3 layers:
- 1 outer layer 100% Polyester microfilament - 115gr / m² - incorporating B-GARD technology, "waterproof" water-repellent agent, serving as a hygienic barrier against all projections of respiratory droplets. These same droplets can transmit viruses and other bacteria.
- 1 Smart Fabric internal layer - Meltblown in microfilament, non-woven - 60gr / m² - used in the manufacture of surgical masks, acting as a particle filter - PM: 0.3μm and protection against projections.
- 1 inner layer 100% Polyester - 115gr / m² - incorporating T-TEX technology, natural antibacterial agent. This same layer is made so as to integrate, if necessary, a conventional additional anti-pollution filter - PM: 2.5 μm
The combination of these 3 layers makes AIR PROTEX a high-performance barrier mask requiring high levels of safety in the short and long term.
- Machine wash with detergent suitable for Polyester on a 30 minute cycle at 60 ° C
- Mechanical drying possible
- Ironing at 120 ° C possible
- Unpacking under protective plastic film
- Reusable up to 20 washes without losing its technical efficiency, water-repellent, filtration, anti-bacterial